How to Put a Photo in a Blog Post
After you log in
To upload the image:
- Click on Gallery (just above and to the right of where it says Dashboard).
- Click on Upload pictures.
- Click on Upload Images.
- Click on the Browse button and traipse through your folders until you find the image you want to upload.
Note: Your photo needs to be 4 MB or smaller for the EKU ftp server to allow the upload.
- Use the drop-down to select the gallery you want to put the photo into (you can choosethe Initial Photos gallery if you don’t want to create a new gallery just yet).
- Click the Upload images button to upload the image file (filename.jpg or filename.png) that you selected.
- Click on Write just below the B&T Blog title at the top of the blog author’s login page.
- Click on the Add NextGEN Gallery button (last one one on the right) above the text input field.
- Click on the Picture tab in the NextGEN Gallery pop-up window.
- Select the picture you want to display with the Select picture drop-down menu. You also use the other drop-down to left-, center-, or right-align the picture.
- Click on Insert.
That is it! Click on the Visit Site link on the right of the B&T Blog title at the top left of the page to see your handiwork.